Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Where have I been?

The Reading Cave
A lot of you may have been wondering where I have been since August. I had no intention of taking a blog break or a reading break for that matter. I have been working on this blog for seven years, and have never taken a month long sabbatical much less four months long one. I feel I owe you an explanation.

At the beginning of August, I became really ill. Passing it off as being seven months pregnant with my fifth child, I pushed myself to go to work and to be a mommy to the little ones. Unfortunately, that was about all that I could do. I went to work, came home did the chores and slept. It wasn’t until after the baby was born that we realized that our blood types were incompatible. Her delivery was a bit on the dramatic side and after being in the NICU for a while, we were finally able to come home. 

Autumn Everly 


The kids have adapted rather nicely to their little sister and we are adjusting to our new norm. Seven weeks later and I finally opened a book. So the posts should start becoming regular again. Thanks for being so understanding and patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment