Thursday, December 28, 2017

Swoon Thursday (52) Magical Compass

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.

What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.


“You, Grace Carter, mean more to me than any other supernatural in the world. My brothers are my family, but you are my everything. I will leave Jacob here if that’s the best option for us to get help, for me to save you. I’ll come back for him, of course, but you’re my number one priority.”

Magical Compass Kindle Location 1384

Tyson has a lot to make up for, having rejected Grace in the past. Sometimes, a relationship cannot come back that. Here is hoping that Grace can forgive him.

No comments:

Post a Comment