Thursday, June 23, 2016

Swoon Thursday (25) Soulbound

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 


Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.


His deep voice came to her as form a distance.

"Whether you believe in soul mates or not, I think of you as my other half. The better half. And I am not whole unless I am with you."


Kindle location 3355


Adam can be a jerk, a real jerk but when he brings the swoon he sure does bring it.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! I love the idea of soulmates, and better halves. Still looking for mine. ;D Great swoon choice, Angela!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete