Thursday, June 9, 2016

Swoon Thursday (23) Evernight

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.
You put your hand in mine, keep me sane while I keep you safe. And then you shall put one foot in front of the other until you no longer have to count your steps, and I will not let you go.

page 125

"Tonight, I must let you go, keep my distance, for these men cannot see what you mean to me. Any weakness is assessed and preyed upon in an instant."


"I am your weakness." Guilt swamped her anew.


"And my strength."


page 269


Adam is such a swoon-worthy male/machine.  Holly a damaged genius.  Together they work.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that is so sweet! That's a solid couple there - she's both his strength and weakness. LOVE! Wonderful swoon choice, Angela. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete