Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (41) Reckoning

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




"Are you happy, Zack?" I ask. A dangerous question. One I have no right to ask.

I'm standing, my hand on the passenger door to the Suburban. he's on the driver's side, key in the lock.

'I'm not sure I ever will be. Something's missing, I don't even know what it is, but I know I want it back in the worst possible way.

Reckoning by SJ Harper Kindle Location 560


"All bark and no bite," I say as the dog slinks back to the porch, tail between its legs, whimpering.

Zack grins at me. "Sometimes having a big, bad wolf on your team comes in handy."

I smile back.

Reckoning by SJ Harper Kindle Location 997

If you read the first book in the series then you know what is missing. If not, get on it dog-gone-it, what are you waiting for? Siren, werewolf, witches and vamps. Need I really say more?

3 comments:

  1. OOoh great teasers! I loved this one! Soooo ready for the next book too! Because that ending, whoa!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the two teasers. Looks like another series for my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete