Thursday, October 30, 2014

Swoon Thursday (42) Protecting his Witch

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

"Kiss me." Reassure me you're alive and okay.


Her gaze snapped to his lips. A flush stained her cheeks.

He leaned in close and whispered hoarsely, "Kiss me, wildcat."

Her fingers dug into the collar of his coat and tugged him down to her level. A ripple of shock went through him when her lips touched his. He pressed her backward against the wall.


Protecting His Witch by Zoe Forward Kindle Location 752




Matt and Kat are an interesting pair. He screws up in the beginning, but dang he still cares about her. Caring is swoon-worthy.

2 comments:

  1. Uh huh, I agree. And that is a nice swoon!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, glad to hear that he makes up for his mistakes! That excerpt is all kinds of tingly and swoony ;D Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete