Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (38) Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
He sighed at my sarcasm. "Are you ever going to forgive me? he implored?

"What does it matter to you?" I asked stubbornly.

"Because, I love you, you stubborn fool," he all but shouted in my face before swimming back toward the shore.

Jordyn and the Caverns of Gloom by Tiffany King Kindle Location 770

After the reveal at the end of the first book, I am not totally sure that Jordyn should forgive him. I mean he totally screwed up.




9 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Great way to tell someone that you love them: yell it at their face with anger.

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease! I picked up book 1 on Amazon a short while back. I'm looking forward to starting this series.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is mine: http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/09/17/tuesday-teasers-meme-91713/ or http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/tuesday-teasers-meme-91713.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting teaser! Thanks for stopping by mine earlier!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Great teaser! I'm a tad stubborn at times too... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting. And kinda fun. :) Hope you're enjoying it! Thanks for sharing & stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... I think she should make him work for it. If he totally screwed up he should have to wait.

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first book in this series and need to start it. That was an amazing tease!!!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete