Ten Things You’ll Learn from
Whispers at Moonrise
CC Hunter the Author of the Shadow Falls series has created a fabulous list for her upcoming book!
1. Kicking your boyfriend’s father’s butt might not be good for the relationship.
2. Sometimes following your heart means breaking some rules.
3. Getting trapped in a grave with three dead girls is not a walk in the park.
4. Your parents breaking up sucks. Your mom having a boyfriend, and kissing him in front of you, sucks BIG TIME.
5. When your boyfriend says one thing, but does another, what do you believe? His actions or his words?
6. You can’t always protect the ones you love. Sometimes the only way to protect them is to tell them the truth—even if it hurts.
7. When you are in love, you usually want to talk a lot more about your boyfriend than your girlfriends care to hear.
8. You shouldn’t mess with magic if you don’t know what you’re doing. Especially when someone could end up sterile.
9. Sometimes it is the little choices we make, and not the big ones, that define who we are.
10. Be careful what you wish for or you might end up turning a bright shade of red in the boys’ bathroom.
Ohhh! I can't wait for this book! My friends & I LOVE the Shadow Falls books!!!!!ReplyDelete
It is a really great series. On Wednesday there will be a character interview on here from CC Hunter.Delete
Thanks so much for posting my list. And for the upcoming interview. I love bloggers!!
Anytime! I love this series!Delete