Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Teaser Tuesday (11) Blood of the Fae (The Fae Chronicles Book 2)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One


"We need to go. The queen has already inquired about our status." Derek speaks up in that detached tone of his. I hate when he sounds like this. It reminds me just how little I can trust him.

Kindle Location 3%

I kinda hate the detached tone as well. I mean, why is he doing it. This hot and cold is driving me crazy.

Teaser Two


"Spending time in the human world has taught me to be more sympathetic, which is something I was never taught as a child. And if the time comes, I might not be able to turn that part of me off. But for you, I want to try."

Kindle Location 56%

Ohhh, Derek.... you are so much more than your momma.

Teaser Three


"You want me to be strong? You want me to learn my magic and be able to protect myself? Then deal with the consequences of that. Because there is no growth without growing pains and I won't be talked to like a child because you don't like the outcome of something."

Kindle Location 63%

Dang girl, you tell them and show them. You are not someone to mess with.

No comments:

Post a Comment