Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Teaser Tuesday (10) Lost Girl



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.



Teaser One


“In my culture, we believe that a warrior’s soul cannot be free until a witness to their death tells the story of how they passed. Then we tell the story around the full moon once a year forever. The worst thing you can do in my culture is die alone with no story.”

Kindle Location 17%

OMG! To retell the story once a year, what a way to honor your ancestors.

Teaser Two


It was not lost on me how casually everyone assumed I was going to become Sawyer’s wife. I mean… he had to ask me and I had to say yes. Which I totally obviously would after some hardcore groveling for wearing that stupid necklace and picking Meredith.

Kindle Location 37%

Well, if everyone thinks it, maybe you will marry him. Make him grovel though cause he deserves it.

Teaser Three


“And it was worth it. Every f*cking second of his murder was worth it no matter the consequence, you understand me?”

Kindle Location 61%

Sawyer isn't playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment