Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (24) The Professor Woos the Witch


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Yes.  You're so very much my kind of guy."  She closed her eyes and shivered.  "As much as someone who doesn't date has a kind of guy."  She took a sip of wine before continuing “Look, since we’re laying things out, I like you a lot. And yes, I really like what you do for my magic, but I’ve lived my entire life with broken gifts. I was prepared to live the rest of it that way too. For me, my magic working is just a bonus of being around you. It’s not the reason.”

The Professor Woos the Witch Kindle Location 2321

Pandora is being completely honest with him.  I am thinking that the other shoe is about to fall.

1 comment:

  1. Nice teaser!! Love this series!! Still a bit behind...I think with the new one it's 2 books to go? Maybe 3? Lol! I gotta get caught up though!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete