Thursday, March 10, 2016

Swoon Thursday (10) Romancing The Nerd

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.


I've had a little bit of experience with making out, but it was never like this. Those other times feel tiny and insignificant compared to this. There's electricity and heat and a need to never not be doing this. And amidst all the newness and fire, there's also a feeling of rightness and cool comfort. Like this is where I'm meant to be. She's where I'm meant to be.


Romancing The Nerd Kindle Location 1463


Oh how I adore Daniel! He is such a nerd for a popular guy. Zelda she is also my kinda gal- stubborn, with a side of revenge.  Plus, her fan girling, video gaming, LARP playing side well I can relate.

4 comments:

  1. Cute swoon. He does sound a little nerdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Zelda is a unique name. I'm glad you enjoyed this one, Angela! Have a great Friday. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome swoon! This book sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... that's so sweet! Love it Angela. I can see why you love Daniel!

    ReplyDelete