Saturday, February 8, 2014

Book Boyfriend (6) Seth Wolf

  • Join the Book Boyfriend meme
  • Pick your book boyfriend for the week
  • Current read or not
  • Tease us with something about your boy
  • Don't spoil the book
  • Link up with us



He has a great body!


He was dressed only in jeans that sat low on his hips, giving me a good look at his lean physique.  His beautifully sculpted bare chest rose and fell in a slow, even rhythm.  He was on his guard all right, but he was in perfect control of every muscle, his body a potent weapon he could unleash the moment he perceived a threat.

He knows how to flirt!


"I don't mind a little biting now and then," he drawled.  "As long as it's n the right places."

He is willing to protect a damsel in distress!


"Seth has saved my life twice now."  I covered Seth's hand with mine, linking my fingers with his.  This time it was his turn to send a guarded glance my way.  "He protected me the night I arrived when a hellhound attacked me, and-"

And the best reason- he knows how to kiss!


The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine, demanding, devouring.  And I was kissing him back, my lips just as hungry as his.  I didn't know what the hell had come over me, but I was like an animal, moaning and writhing as his hands roamed my back, the curve of my hips, my ribs.

Oh Seth, the BIG BAD WOLF literally.  Except he isn't sooo bad if he loves you back.

2 comments:

  1. Seth Wolf sounds hot. I can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth sounds like my kind of guy! Hot, protective, and a good kisser? This guy is perfect!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete