How to join:
- Make a separate post for the Fallen For Covers Meme on your blog.
- Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
- Pick your Fallen For Covers candidate with a new, old, a reprint or not out yet book. Give a reason for your pick.
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
- Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.
Author: A. E. Rought
Print Length: 320 pages
Publisher: Strange Chemistry
Published: Jan. 8, 2013
A string of suspicious deaths near a small Michigan town ends with a fall that claims the life of Emma Gentry’s boyfriend, Daniel. Emma is broken, a hollow shell mechanically moving through her days. She and Daniel had been made for each other, complete only when they were together. Now she restlessly wanders the town in the late Fall gloom, haunting the cemetary and its white-marbled tombs, feeling Daniel everywhere, his spectre in the moonlight and the fog.
When she encounters newcomer Alex Franks, only son of a renowned widowed surgeon, she’s intrigued despite herself. He’s an enigma, melting into shadows, preferring to keep to himself. But he is as drawn to her as she is to him. He is strangely…familiar. From the way he knows how to open her locker when it sticks, to the nickname she shared only with Daniel, even his hazel eyes with brown flecks are just like Daniel’s. The closer they become, though, the more something inside her screams there’s something very wrong with Alex Franks.
Great pick! I really like the colors on this cover. :-)ReplyDelete
Awesome pick. I love this cover. Have not read this novel but heard great things about it. My fav too is Broken written into the gate.ReplyDelete