Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Teaser Tuesday (21) Wrath of the Gods

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One

That bastard left me with his ex-wife while his son wanted to rip my head off so he could procure the necklace. Some almost boyfriend he was.

Wrath of the Gods Kindle Location 196

Maybe falling in love with a titan was not the best thing you could have done Maisey. I mean, just saying.

Teaser Two

“She told me that there would be a time in the future that you would love me so much you’d sacrifice yourself for me. She told me to walk away, and to do it in a way that would turn your love to hate. If I didn’t, it would be your downfall.”

Wrath of the Gods Kindle Location 844

And like a dumbie you listened to her. Come one Cronus you know better.

Teaser Three

“Hephaestus told me last week, in no uncertain terms, that he would die and kill the entire world before he helped me again. Hence the reason I have not bothered to ask again. He’s also not one we can force the hand of. His fortress is impenetrable, even for me.”

Wrath of the Gods Kindle Location 1675

If I was Maisey I would be wondering why?

No comments:

Post a Comment