Thursday, March 30, 2017

Swoon Thursday (13) I Dared The Duke

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.


"Mostly," he said earnestly, "I like the way I feel when I'm with you. Even when we're bickering with each other, I know we're really on the same side... and that we can depend on each other." He shrugged. "When I'm with you, I'm more than a scarred, ornery duke. I'm the one who can make you sigh and smile and I like that job."


I Dared The Duke Kindle Location 2714


Alex is such a grumpy Duke, with good reason. Here he lost his grumpy side and went all swoony on Beth. She has reason to doubt him, yet I hope she doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment