Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (13) Dragons are People Too

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Katherine," I translate and read out loud. "I hope the time won't come when you'll need these, but I also fear you won't reach retirement before that times arrives. Wherever I am as you read this, know that I believe in you. Loyalty and justice, always."

Dragons are People Too Kindle Location 736

And just because.... a second teaser....


His voice is so fragile, like he's simultaneously afraid and hoping I'll break him. "Can I kiss you now?"

Dragons are People Too Kindle Location 1809

The first teaser comes from someone close and personal to Kitty. The second comes from a guy in the story.  I love this cover- just how I picture Kitty.

3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice teasers!! Especially like that last little one! This is a new to me read but sounds intriguing!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teasers. I particularly like it when they ask for a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow... that sounds a little deep, wonder what happened there!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete