Thursday, November 14, 2013

Swoon Thursday (46) The Indigo Spell



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound! 






"I'm not dangerous," I breathed.

He brought his face toward mine.  "You are to me."

And somehow, against all reason, we were kissing.  I closed my eyes, and the world around me faded.  The noise, the smoke...it was gone.  All that mattered was the taste of his mouth, a mix of cloves and mints.


The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead Kindle Location 2482





Gearing up for my birthday read!  How great is it that Richelle Mead's newest book to the Bloodline Series The Fiery Heart comes out on my actual birthday?  I mean totally fan girl moment!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome. You have every right to be excited. I'm looking forward for some more Adrian myself. Can't wait. And so I don't forget - Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! for the big day.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy this one! I was knocked back for the Fiery Heart *sniffs* Can't wait to be in Adrians head! nice swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete