Fallen For Covers is a Meme hosted on Mondays by Wickedly Delicious Book Blog. This Meme is to show off Young Adult and New Adult covers you have Fallen For. It can be new, old or not release yet. Please only post YA/NA covers. If have an adult cover you will love to show off head on over toTBQ's Book Palace on Sundays and partake in Lusting For Covers Meme. To join Fallen For Covers please follow the linky at bottom of post.
How to join:
- Make a separate post for the Fallen For Covers Meme on your blog.
- Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
- Pick your Fallen For Covers candidate with a new, old, a reprint or not out yet book. Give a reason for your pick.
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
- Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.
When you can’t trust yourself, who can you believe?
Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who’s stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them.
Anna is torn between following Sam or staying behind in the safety of her everyday life. But her father pushes her to flee, making Sam promise to keep her away from the Branch, at all costs. There’s just one problem. Sam and the boys don’t remember anything before living in the lab—not even their true identities.
Now on the run, Anna soon discovers that she and Sam are connected in more ways than either of them expected. And if they’re both going to survive, they must piece together the clues of their past before the Branch catches up to them and steals it all away.
Why I fell so hard?
I think it has to do with the shades of gray, blacks and whites. Mixed with the yellow text and this cover just popped at me.
Post a Comment