Thursday, June 21, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! I really wasn't expecting it but woow!  Talk about blowing me away.   Thanks so much to Dorothy at Swoon Worthy Books  http://swoonworthybooks.blogspot.com/

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Here's the Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them
5. Remember, no tag backs

My 11 Random Facts:
1. I am a high school teacher.
2. I am an air force brat- born and raised.
3. I would love to own a pug- but hubby is allergic.
4. I would rather read than watch tv.  In fact there are nights when the tv does not come on at all.
5. I love going to the movies especially if it is a comic book adaptation.
6. My favorite color is pink.
7. I hate meat on my pizza.
8. I would take a good book over a good party any day.
9. I love m&ms in my popcorn (has to be hot popcorn).  Try it, it’s yummy!
10. I prefer fountain drinks to canned sodas.
11.  Sometimes, I wish the good guy got the gal instead of the bad boy.  We all know the bad guy always gets the gal.


Questions from Swoon Worthy Books:
1. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, often an overlooked holiday but one that makes me happy.
2. When did you realize you wanted to book blog? In April, when my students started telling me to.
3. Top three best books you’ve ever read and reviewed?  This one is kinda hard as I have only reviewed 16 books for my blog.
     1.    Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
     2.    Bleeding Heart by Alyxandra Harvey
     3.    Storm by Brigid Kemmerer.
4. What book has left the biggest impact on you?  The Harry Potter Series
5. Are you a reader and a writer or just a reader? Reader
6. Top three authors you’d most like to meet? 
     1.    J. K. Rowling
     2.    Jennifer Estep
     3.    Cassandra Clare
Disclaimer: Jennifer L. Armentrout would have totally been on this list but I got to meet her this month.  She rocks apple sauce! 
7. What book world do you most want to visit? All of them.  Shadow Falls by CC Hunter or Maddy Edwards Paranormal Public Series.  I like the thought of different paranormals getting together and not automatically killing each other.
8. Top three book boyfriends/girlfriends?Lucy/Nicholas- The Drake Chronicles
Katy/Daemon- The Lux Series
Ree/Paden- The Dark Betrayal Series
9. Top three favorite main characters?
Gwen Frost- Mythos Academy Series
Lucy – The Drake Chronicles
Sydney- Bloodlines Series kinda tied with Katy from the Lux Series
10. What book have you read this year that you would recommend? Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase
11. Favorite Day of the week? It’s Wednesday! It’s Wednesday! The middle of the week!  It’s Wednesday! It’s Wednesday! Put a smile between your checks!
Blogs I'm Tagging:
Questions for the tagged:
1.    Why do you blog?
2.    Why do you read?
3.    Book character who you thought should have ended up with someone else:
4.    Book character who you thought should have a spin-off book:
5.    Author that you are guaranteed to buy anything they write:
6.    Book series that you secretly google spoilers for hoping against hope to find out what happens in the next book:
7.    Author, who you trust, but sometimes what to yell at for what they are putting your beloved “friends” through:
8.    Three books that have made you cry:
9.    Five swoon worthy characters
10.  Three characters’ Team who you secretly are not a member of (such as Just say no to Team Seth)
11.  Four book characters who you would love to meet

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I now follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Can't wait to see your answers to the questions and who you tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the tag! :) Love your answers. And that you're a fellow teacher. *high five*

    Jenna Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Answered and replied my friend! Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! :D I love your blog, I'll be posting up the award post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noellie- can not wait to read your post!

    ReplyDelete